The mkiv Supra Owners Club

veilside spoiler question

lotus

quick question ppl::-

we think it fits straight on (big ass veilside wing) but not sure, i will be having a look tonight, but would like to know if anyone has fitted it themselfes and does it go in the holes that are left from the orginal

i thankyou in advance

karl (super spoiler fitter on misses car :eek: :eek: )

I've had mine off an on trying to get it to fit over an intercooler and it ssems to attatch only at ther front, just under the bonnet and with two more screws on the sides. seems a lot easier to deal with than the stock one that looked like it has 20 attatchments all over it. should be easy!

thanx

it is a orginal, but when we took off the orginal spoiler to fit the veilside the paint was chipped, and OF COURSE it was chipped and b##lox where you can see it, just her look LOL, so it looks like mr bodyshop man can fit it when the boot is resprayed

thanx again