The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What you doing to your Supra this weekend?

ManwithSupra

Hold on... looking at the forecast, looks like the weather is going to take a dump on me once again (when does it not :rolleyes:).

Might sell the Supra and get something crap to drive. I can't be arsed with not being able to drive my car in nice weather for more than 5 minutes.

had the day off work today and fitted my newly painted plastics then went halfrauds and bought auto glym engine wash and polish for the paint, washed the engine bay, washed outside, tomorrow im clay bar'ing all over and polishing. I need to do an air intake for the filter too but not sure weather i would be better off goin back to standard air box?

Well where do I start:D

Silver Supra will get a quick wash, wheels are coming off and spare set on and if I get time before Mondays trip to the bodyshop, take the 2nd Cat back out after last weeks MOT

White Supra is getting close to being ready to sell, so the list is getting a bit shorter:cool:

Finish off the paint restore, wax and polish (only the rear boot lid and spoiler to do), then wax again the whole car.

Then finish cleaning the carpets, give the seats a quick clean and give the dash panels there final wipe down with a shiney wipe

Only thing mechanicly I have left to sort is the Auto lever issue, where it doesn't always recognise it's in Park or Neutral when going to start it, shows on the dash which one its in which seems to rule out it being anything to do with the lever. Not 100% sure what it is causing it, so a small ajustment of the Neutral Start Switch might be necessary or the conection bit between lever and Neutral Start Switch, according to CJ manuals anyway. Just hope I can get at them without any major problems

Then get it to the petrol station and take it for a run, to make sure there are not any other issues I have missed, as well as check what I have done has worked:blink: