The mkiv Supra Owners Club

seats retrimmed in strathclyde area ??????

orrggg

I had a look around locally and there weren't many options (yellow pages).

Marc on here got his seats trimmed in a lovely red leather, not sure where he got it done? Pretty sure it was local to him, won't be the strathclyde area though as he is a sheepy sheepy fuzz face :D

I sent mine to Jurgen, the shipping costs are £60 in total. I've got the feeling you want the moon on a stick for 35p though :p

If you do get anywhere "cheap" let us know, always folks up here looking for retrims :)

I had a look around locally and there weren't many options (yellow pages).

Marc on here got his seats trimmed in a lovely red leather, not sure where he got it done? Pretty sure it was local to him, won't be the strathclyde area though as he is a sheepy sheepy fuzz face :D

I sent mine to Jurgen, the shipping costs are £60 in total. I've got the feeling you want the moon on a stick for 35p though :p

If you do get anywhere "cheap" let us know, always folks up here looking for retrims :)

A would goto about a pound mate lol

You thought about Transcal in Livingston?

http://transcal.co.uk/

im sure there pretty expensive are they not? looked at these a while back, But Jurgen came in cheaper even with shipping :D

That's where marc got his done. You've have to ask him how much it was

yep, transcal is litteraly the dogs b*llocks! they do the trimming for aston martin, jag ect.. stitching and quality is second to none (i don't work there.. honest! lol)

they are in livingston mate, and i think the price is very reasonable considering quality. i was around £1200 for front seats, rear seats and doorcards. so i guess you'd be about £500ish for just front seats but you'd have to contact them and see.

i have pics bellow of mine. :)

yep, transcal is litteraly the dogs b*llocks! they do the trimming for aston martin, jag ect.. stitching and quality is second to none (i don't work there.. honest! lol)

they are in livingston mate, and i think the price is very reasonable considering quality. i was around £1200 for front seats, rear seats and doorcards. so i guess you'd be about £500ish for just front seats but you'd have to contact them and see.

i have pics bellow of mine. :)

Bear in mind that they had your seats for 2 weeks to make up patterns. Now they are done pre-facelift seats will be quicker to cover

Bear in mind that they had your seats for 2 weeks to make up patterns. Now they are done pre-facelift seats will be quicker to cover

yeah with the pattern in there database (prefacelift mind) it takes them three days with your seats, you can get them sent to them.

There was GB on here a few years back, several of us got ours done and the guy came down from Scotland and picked up sets of seats and took them back to re-trim. He came back with them about a month later (fair few sets) and they are superb, had mine done for years and the quality is second to none.

Can't remember his name but he had a 300ZX and did work for them too. I seem to remember it was a great price too, about £650 for the fronts and rears !

I'll do a search and see if I can find the details.