Teeside

Teesside Autodrome

South Tees Motor Sports Park

South Bank Road

Middlesbrough

TS6 6XH

3pm to 11pm aprox

their is room on the track for this day, email

Sounds good. What costs are involved? If you drop me a PM with the full details I'll have a word with the lads and see about getting a meet sorted.

Ben

Disabled-Dave has sent me the following link to a meet (further north than me), and asked me to post it on here.

"Location - Southerness holiday villiege, Sandy Lane, Southerness, Dumfries, DG2 8AZ (about an hour and half from glasgow)

Date - Sunday 3rd April

Time - 1300

Food - The paul jones hotel or theres a local chipper across the road

The idea is to meet up in the car park (along with other clubs that dave is organising), have a meet then grab some food and go for a spirited drive around the roads. "

If anyone is interested please either let dave or myself know and I will relay info to him :)

Disabled-Dave has sent me the following link to a meet (further north than me), and asked me to post it on here.

"Location - Southerness holiday villiege, Sandy Lane, Southerness, Dumfries, DG2 8AZ (about an hour and half from glasgow)

Date - Sunday 3rd April

Time - 1300

Food - The paul jones hotel or theres a local chipper across the road

The idea is to meet up in the car park (along with other clubs that dave is organising), have a meet then grab some food and go for a spirited drive around the roads. "

If anyone is interested please either let dave or myself know and I will relay info to him :)

Shouldn't this be in the other thread. Whats the info for the Teeside meet? It was £90 per car and driver last time I was there for track time.