The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello everyone :)

Guest trouble

Guest trouble

Hi

Im not really new on here but I usually just nose around the site.

I had a n/a manual before but Im going to look at a 6 speed tt at the weekend. Any advice on what I should be looking for??

Its was an n/a and its been converted, the current owner is a mechanic so has done the work himself. Everything looks very shiney.. engines polished, new wheels, exhaust, intercooler etc.. and car has been resprayed.

Keep tech talk simple though (im a girl) lol

Hi

Im not really new on here but I usually just nose around the site.

I had a n/a manual before but Im going to look at a 6 speed tt at the weekend. Any advice on what I should be looking for??

Its was an n/a and its been converted, the current owner is a mechanic so has done the work himself. Everything looks very shiney.. engines polished, new wheels, exhaust, intercooler etc.. and car has been resprayed.

Keep tech talk simple though (im a girl) lol

welcome to the club is it the black one for sale on ph, that is a tt6 with allot of bling in the engine bay :) if so looks nice!

The phrase about "Any sign of burger" springs to mind :D

:D

Hello trouble!

I think there's a buyer's guide somewhere on here as a sticky thread. That will give you pointers on what to look for with supras in general. As for the NA > TT conversion, you'd want to make sure you test every feature/toy it has, to check it's all been fitted correctly.

Hello trouble!

I think there's a buyer's guide somewhere on here as a sticky thread. That will give you pointers on what to look for with supras in general. As for the NA > TT conversion, you'd want to make sure you test every feature/toy it has, to check it's all been fitted correctly.

I think your a bit late for that one. ;)

Guest trouble
loving that sup what bumper is that im thinking i might get one? ih and welcome and good luck with the tt

Its a whifbitz front bumper with matching side skirts and a do-luck rear. I think they were imported from America....

Saw this on ph a while back, its very nice and if iirc you need sunglasses to look under the bonnet :)

when you say before it broke, what happened?