The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello

Guest Chris2652

Guest Chris2652

Just wanted to say hello to everyone on the forum, im Chris and live down in kent bought my fist supra last week after wanting one for years my other half finaly caved its a jap import n/a will be getting some pics up soon

I love the colour was looking for one for ages how long have you had yours

Assuming you mean me, had mine for 14 months (waited 3 months for mine to come in from Japan) since then I've gone BPU, done the bodywork, new wheels, and now I'm going single!

So plenty to do with Supra's, not as much with N/A's (probably a good thing) but still a good few mods you can get done

Guest Chris2652
Assuming you mean me, had mine for 14 months (waited 3 months for mine to come in from Japan) since then I've gone BPU, done the bodywork, new wheels, and now I'm going single!

So plenty to do with Supra's, not as much with N/A's (probably a good thing) but still a good few mods you can get done

Yeah i did and yours looks realy good, i did want a turbo but couldnt quite stetch into the price range but still very happy with the one i got

Guest Chris2652
Don't let certain members put you off, the N/A is still a lovely car and is still quick - i'm sure you'll be happy with it :)

You'll catch the big sooner or later though and either go NA-T or save up and get a TT

I am very happy with it and as the mrs wants a house thought i was lucky to get it