The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How many stock supras on here?

mellonman

i know we all love the supra very much and are always upgrading and moding to make the most of the car i was just thinking the other day (must be carefull doing to much of that),but how many cars are on the forum and how many of them are completly stock?

i know this well be a had question to answer as maybe mods might know but i guess there are so many members and would not all see this thread to coment.

so firstly how many supras are on the forum?

how many have been left stock?

useless information i know but a stupid stat i would like to know

i know we all love the supra very much and are always upgrading and moding to make the most of the car i was just thinking the other day (must be carefull doing to much of that),but how many cars are on the forum and how many of them are completly stock?

i know this well be a had question to answer as maybe mods might know but i guess there are so many members and would not all see this thread to coment.

so firstly how many supras are on the forum?

how many have been left stock?

useless information i know but a stupid stat i would like to know

Does returned to stock count? A couple of been returned to stock with aftermarket bits sold on.

Define stock? As some people class their car as stock even with an aftermarket exhaust.

Some have just a boost controller and call it stock.

You talking like Nic mentioned in his thread totally stock? As in left the factory.

I think stock should mean "Stock", so if the exhaust, wheels or anything no matter how big or small has been replaced it doesn't count :) Stock means stock everything and no exceptions :p

yeah i think it should mean 100% stock, apart from the oil in the engine and such, but definately stock wheels etc.

infact is there any members on here who own a supra from brand new? as in bought it from a toyota dealer and still owns it?