The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Can I see your grey facelift?

Guest fcuk1_6

Guest fcuk1_6

Hi,

I'm looking to maybe get a grey facelift TT6 from Jurgen at JM Imports but my girlfriend who I'd be sharing the car with needs to see it in the flesh before we can make a move.

This however proves problematic as it is in a container on the way from Japland at the mo so I was wondering if anyone here would have a grey facelift supra RZ-S (any facelift grey facelift with skirts and spats would be perfect) with leather they would be so kind as to let me bring her to look at?

We stay in Glasgow but would travel if need be of course.

This is the one we are trying to mimic + leather

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?241285-1997-Toyota-Supra-RZ-S-Gunmetal-6-speed-manual-fresh-import

Thanks guys (or gals of course)

Any TT will do mate, they will all drive very similar. Jurgen will see you right when the car is finally here, best cash i spent with him was for mine. :D

Im sure the colour wont bother your Gf will it?

I would offer to take you out in mine, but its getting a few tasty mods done to it. :D

Trying to Rack my brain, as to who would be closer to you?

Guest fcuk1_6

My girlfriend is a complete pain in the ass, it needs to be the right colour and with the leather and she needs to see it in the flesh, apparently she can't visualise from a pic. Merckx your car looks stunning and I was considering changing the front bumper a bit down the line anyway so that could ne pretty much perfect, does it have leather and where abouts are you based?

My girlfriend is a complete pain in the ass, it needs to be the right colour and with the leather and she needs to see it in the flesh, apparently she can't visualise from a pic. Merckx your car looks stunning and I was considering changing the front bumper a bit down the line anyway so that could ne pretty much perfect, does it have leather and where abouts are you based?

Tell her to bugger off :p

Pics should surely be enough to see what the car looks like.

Women eh? :D

Guest fcuk1_6

Doh! I've seen a N/A grey one without skirts, spats or leather advertised at a local garage but scared to show her something not as nice in case she says no, lol. A trip to Aberdeen may be on the cards if thats as close as we can get.

Doh! I've seen a N/A grey one without skirts, spats or leather advertised at a local garage but scared to show her something not as nice in case she says no, lol.

You absolute pussy!! Grow a pair and buy what YOU want. When she's paying she can decide what ruddy colour it is!

Yeah there are two 6N0 gunmetal facelifts up here (Aberdeen).

Monsween has a stock-ish looking one (Shine Auto carbon rear diffuser and a front active spoiler).

Drift_bear recently got his one which is kitted a bit (Trial rear, Veilside skirts, Do-Luck front).

Kieran (Monsween)'s is a TT6 and Alex (drift_bear)'s is a TT auto.

:)

:)

More than welcome to come for a run in mine. May be in Edinburgh with it in a couple of weeks if that helps. otherwise it resides in Aberdeen the rest of the time.

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/71861_444903984819_509114819_5039225_4773791_n.jpg