The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Apexi FC Power + commander + datalogit + Apexi Boost Kit. PCS transmission control.

Kristian_Wraae

Ebay-ID: Kristian_Wraae

Paypal: [email protected]

Profile on Supramania and Supraforums: Kristian_Wraae

Kristian Wraae

Herluf Trolles Gade 7B 1TH

8200 Aarhus N

Denmark

Phone +45 26534917 or +45 66145228

I have an Apexi FC Power ECU with harness and commander. It is used.

It is the Pro version and the firmware is the new 4.10C, so no problems with the boost kit.

It comes with a brand new and unused datalogit logger and programmer with USB connection. I also ordered an extension cable but they forgot to include it so it'll follow later. It also comes with a brand new Apexi Supra specific boost controller kit that plugs straight into the Power FC and includes the solonoid, map sensor, cables and instructions (in japanese...). Also included is a brand new Innovate Wideband kit.

The extras alone are more than £500 plus shipping.

Asking £1200 for the lot.

My camera was recently stolen from my wife in Paris, but I can get pictures with a webcam if someone is intersted.

Selling because my car is an automatic. I was going to use the Apexi together with a PCS transmission controller. I have changed my plans so all is up for sale.

The PCS transmission controller is the best stand alone controller on the market. It comes with serial cable. Programmer kit and a PSU (110 V - can supply a converter). Universal unterminated harness and wiring diagram for the mkIV Supra. It also comes with a map for the Supra gearbox but can be programmed for any gearbox and many maps are available.

This is the one: http://www.powertraincontrolsolutions.com/transcontrol.php

http://www.japanerfusk.dk/PCS.jpg

Price new: 800 usd + shipping and VAT. Only selling this item if the Apexi sells since I need it in case I keep the Apexi.

Asking £350

All prices plus shipping.

Will swap with AEM ECU ver 2 with/without sensors + $$$ your way.

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.