The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Crack in floor pan??

hp006

I would fibreglass from the bottom and inside, then underseal the bottom and get some hammerite silver and paint the inside, should be fine if you fill and gaps properly, or put some pu sealant between the gaps then glass

in other word bodg it remind me never to buy a car from you.

Only way is to weld the split after reshaping the floor back to its original position.

personally if any water has got in there i would cut a the crack out and weld a plate over the hole (from the underside) then treak both sides accordingly, underseal/bitumastic paint etc

but barneybrendan has right idea too id be worried if it started to rot the eges of the crack making it a pita to weld

in other word bodg it remind me never to buy a car from you.

Only way is to weld the split after reshaping the floor back to its original position.

Well no, if i had a welder i would do it the proper way, but like me i dont. i assumed he didnt have access to one, but if it was me, id have to do it that way. Ive seen a few garages do it...