The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pictures from Donnington park 22nd

little num

Hey all just thought id let you all know me - bignum - me sister (sierra sapphire 24v V6) are all booked in at Donnington Park tomorrow 22nd so if any 1 is passing or fancy a trip over to watch then your more then welcome.

Its a unlimited noise day so there will be some special cars there's like - orange ginetta g50 (300bhp) - Saker GT (270 BHPbhp) - Silver Porsche GT3 996 (380bhp) and the best is the white stealth b6 gt1 (680bhp) this has been used for LE-MANS but i will see if i can keep up :eyebrows:

Pic of my car ready waiting.

We will stick some video's up as we both have recording gear setup so expect some great race's.

Edited by little num (see edit history)

You could have put it in the events forum and/or the track day group! ;)

Sorry mate:D actually i think even less people go in the trackday section, i saw tumble weeds rolling around last time i looked.

Just checked out the drivers list, some pretty tasty motors booked on, can`t wait!

Just like before save the chicane is 50 yards further back up the back straight, shortening the back straight and lengthening the pit straight. Circuit times are a tad faster. Tempting to straighten the chicane with something with lots of ground clearance, fatal in a single seater :)

Nice photos. Needs stiffer suspension :)

Nice photos. Needs stiffer suspension :)

Yeh it has bilsteins on but with stock N/A springs so i might get some better springs, what do you suggest chris.

I had eibacks before and didnt really like them too much as they made the front bounce over bumps so was loosing braking.

Hi mate,

Have you ever noticed any problems with oil surge as your running slicks?

Hi paul, cant say i have really, the only thing i have noticed and on road as well, if i brake really hard my oil pressure light flashes for a split second and my pressure is below 15psi but then rise's back to normal.

Both me and si had problems with fuel slosh as we were getting missfire if we had less then half tank of fuel so im looking to fit a swirl pot.

Do you have problems with oil surge then.