The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Heads up about a crashed supra still listed forsale

supra digsey

:D i went to view this among others when i drove to london last week n the front is crashed n all the wings are caved in just a heads up in case anyone was looking through autotrader or gumtree n saw it

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/black-toyota-supra-2004/75626601

That's mad? Are they hoping a buyer wouldn't notice or has it been crashed after the ad went live?! :blink:

duno mate was just to save people the hassel of driven to see whats a badly damaged motor, i phoned up on the friday n all i got was "yes you come see it good condition" turns up sat 10am wing all caved in bumper all cracked and the bonnet had a dent in it... errr no thanks lol and i have no idea why it has that badge lol :D

duno mate was just to save people the hassel of driven to see whats a badly damaged motor, i phoned up on the friday n all i got was "yes you come see it good condition" turns up sat 10am wing all caved in bumper all cracked and the bonnet had a dent in it... errr no thanks lol and i have no idea why it has that badge lol :D

Did you question them as to what happened or did you just leg it?

If he crashed it on Fri night / early sat then that's a bit of bad luck. Did you speak to the guy when you showed up at 10am or did you just leave straight away when you noticed the damage?

If he crashed it on Fri night / early sat then that's a bit of bad luck. Did you speak to the guy when you showed up at 10am or did you just leave straight away when you noticed the damage?

said it had been damaged the week before guy had hit the wall of the lot moving it *musta skelpt it bigstyle* and if i paid a depoist they'd have it fixed and ready.... sounds a SCAM to me like lol

said it had been damaged the week before guy had hit the wall of the lot moving it *musta skelpt it bigstyle* and if i paid a depoist they'd have it fixed and ready.... sounds a SCAM to me like lol

Surely they should have told you that before you went and had a look. Or they should stop advertising it until it's all fixed.

Sounds dodgy..