The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Video of a PHR Stage 2 single turbo :)

RobD

Does anyone know where I could find a decent video of this kit on a supra where the supra is driving about?

I've searched on PHR website and you tube but they're all either walk arounds or poor quality sounding videos that you can hear the car fully!

Reason is I like a bit of turbo stall/ flutter, so I want to see if my kit will do this or if I need to swap a few bits over to get the noise I want!

ATM I have a 60mm hks wastegate and the screamer routed through the downpipe, I'm un routing the screamer but not sure if I'll need to change the wastegate to a smaller one :)

Thanks in advance

Rob

Reason is I like a bit of turbo stall/ flutter, so I want to see if my kit will do this or if I need to swap a few bits over to get the noise I want!

Yes, pretty much all single turbos will.

ATM I have a 60mm hks wastegate and the screamer routed through the downpipe, I'm un routing the screamer but not sure if I'll need to change the wastegate to a smaller one :)

Personally I'd keep the wastegate recirculated, it gets very old very quickly having a vent to atmosphere screamer pipe. If you do change it, I'd do it so that you can swap back if you want to.

The size of the wastegate has no effect on turbo stall, a 60mm wastegate will be fine for a PHR stage 2 kit.

Yes, pretty much all single turbos will.

Personally I'd keep the wastegate recirculated, it gets very old very quickly having a vent to atmosphere screamer pipe. If you do change it, I'd do it so that you can swap back if you want to.

The size of the wastegate has no effect on turbo stall, a 60mm wastegate will be fine for a PHR stage 2 kit.

I could do that now as there's enough to cut out and replace if needed later on!

Thanks for the info Nic! How long until you start trading again?? :)