The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I'm looking for a Front Spolier Any Ideas?

Green Peace

Originally posted by Ashley Willis

Yeah, get the bumper thats called "Im an nob for posting in the wrong section", its real lary like ;) :p

Ah I think I know that one....is that similiar to the 'I am Gay' one that was posted up the other day!

:p :D

I like the sound of the Greedy Lip Spoiler, but has it got more lip than Ashley Willis ?

:D :p

This is the blurb from the Rod Millen Store...

"RMM offers a polyurethane lip spoiler for the Toyota Supra that is designed to quickly and easily enhance the appearance of your vehicle. The part can be molded into your existing front bumper cover for a factory look, or one can install the part in just a matter of minutes with simple hand tools. Although molding the part to the stock bumper is more aesthetically pleasing, a simple bolt-on installation means swapping out a damaged part is that much easier. However, the RMM Front Lip Spoiler is made of urethane ... Greddy/GRACER offers an identical front lip spoiler and a rear spoiler that is a bit more aggressive than stock."

Originally posted by Alex Holdroyd

Well Terry was saying he could get GReddy stuff at a good price. But that would be a Fibreglass part.

If you want the Urethane (better/more flexible) Rod Millen part you could try MVP's website...

Or even mine :thumbs:

Can get these damn quick! Hoorah!

Originally posted by Green Peace

Ah I think I know that one....is that similiar to the 'I am Gay' one that was posted up the other day!

:p :D

but has it got more lip than Ashley Willis ?

:D :p

oooooo, you wanna make a fight of it :sly: Its hard enough having to save myself for all the ladies, let alone letting the blokes get in on the act, theres just not enough to go around :D :p

Originally posted by Ashley Willis

oooooo, you wanna make a fight of it :sly: Its hard enough having to save myself for all the ladies, let alone letting the blokes get in on the act, theres just not enough to go around :D :p

Ash I reckon ya been renting ya rear Veilside out to pay 4 that Turbo upgrade U tart!

:p

:D

Roys car looks da nuts....I'm not sure wether to go the whole hog and have a nose cone what was the make of that new one that Supragal was having on hers? that looked pretty good wouldn't mind one of them but its got to clear the speed hump at the end of my road though!

:blink:

Got any other examples Kev?

:innocent: