The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hi from fife.

Guest bigmikeyfife

Guest bigmikeyfife

Hi guys mikey,s the name i am 23 from dunfermline in fife. i have just got my first supra it is just an n/a for the time being got it in a deal with my evo. never really had any dealings with a supra but so far i love it just needs a bit more power so will look forwerd to meeting sum off you guys and gaining sum info on the supra. tho old owner was on here i will post sum pics up as soon as i take sum. :)

Edit by admin: removed company details.

Hi guys mikey,s the name i am 23 from dunfermline in fife. i have just got my first supra it is just an n/a for the time being got it in a deal with my evo. never really had any dealings with a supra but so far i love it just needs a bit more power so will look forwerd to meeting sum off you guys and gaining sum info on the supra. tho old owner was on here i will post sum pics up as soon as i take sum. :)

Edit by admin: removed company details.

whare have i used txt talk???

Highlighted - and there's also no punctuation, but the TXTSPK is more of a worry :)

Welcome along mate. Punctuation and text speak are a bit of a hang-up on here but if you can avoid it and don't take offence you'll fit right in :)

Pics definately needed, and if you have a look at the Scottish Events section there should be a few meets coming up.

Guest bigmikeyfife
Welcome..!!

NA's a great cruisers but not that quick.

H.

hi yes i know thay are not that quick we have a 400bhp evo also had two evo,s and got rid off one for the supra thinking about droping a tt in her

a was just trying to say it was a bit picky to point out some/sum minor punctuation mistakes on a newbies 1st post.

why bother?????

It's the rules of the forum. Use proper English, it really isn't difficult if you have had any sort of education at all. The internet has brought with it a lot of laziness and bad habits, this forum prides itself on trying to keep that laziness and those bad habits to a minimum. It's not as if the owner of the forum wants grammatical correctness all the time, basic things like full stops, capital letters and reasonable spelling is all that is asked for. If you are a poor speller then that is fine, it isn't an excuse to use text language though, such as "tho". Spelling the word thogh would be a damn sight better as it shows the tiniest of effort, or a potential keystroke error.

The country and the education of the inhabitants is going to the dogs fast enough, this is one place that it isn't tolerated.

By the way, it's "I" not "a" :)

It's the rules of the forum. Use proper English, it really isn't difficult if you have had any sort of education at all. The internet has brought with it a lot of laziness and bad habits, this forum prides itself on trying to keep that laziness and those bad habits to a minimum. It's not as if the owner of the forum wants grammatical correctness all the time, basic things like full stops, capital letters and reasonable spelling is all that is asked for. If you are a poor speller then that is fine, it isn't an excuse to use text language though, such as "tho". Spelling the word thogh would be a damn sight better as it shows the tiniest of effort, or a potential keystroke error.

The country and the education of the inhabitants is going to the dogs fast enough, this is one place that it isn't tolerated.

By the way, it's "I" not "a" :)

yes sir a will s..t, i will try harder lol

but yeah I agree with you that the internet texting etc has made peoples spelling shocking, including myself sometimes.