The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Yet another... 'What is it worth' thread

Supra Gaz

Hi folks, I am thinking about selling my silver Do-Luck kitted N/A Auto. I bought the car already finished with a full genuine Do-Luck Aero-Wivern kit and nice Axis Penta wheels already fitted, it didn't need anything doing to it, I was going to go down the route of fitting a 1jz vvti and manual transmission but the misses is out of work for a bit now so i cant justify it. I am looking to get a standard Supra and doing my own thing, fitting the gearbox and maybe an OEM look.

So to the point.

1994 Silver N/A Automatic

Full genuine Aero Wivern Do-Luck body kit including front and back bumpers, side skirts and wider front fenders, this was brought and fitted from Sumo Power by the previous owner.

19" Axis Penta staggered alloy wheels with a gold centre and silver lip and custom 'Supra' centre caps, 8.5 front 10.5 rear width, 245 front tyres and 275 rears. The front tyres have plenty of life in them, about 8 mm. The rear tyres were replaced recently at the cost of £450 and have only done 400 miles since fitting, they are practically new.

I was given a set of Volk blue wheel nuts which are on there too, which is a nice touch.

Mileage is 121996, this is in KM up to 120500ish where I had a Thor converter fitted.

Suspension is standard and rides really nicely.

Brakes are the poor old J Specs, the fronts are painted red with 'supra' sticker in white. front pads are black diamond which i changed about 400 miles ago, the front discs are genuine Brembo drilled and grooved items which really do make a difference. The rears are standard just painted black, the pads are standard Toyota that I changed at the same time as the fronts.

The engine runs beautifully and was serviced last year around October by AFR with new oil, filters and sparks. i installed a new red top battery in june, it is large and helps as the car is sat for a while at a time.

The exhaust is a HKS 4 inch back box and 3 inch 2nd decat, it sounds the business.

The bodywork is ok, not perfect but comes out really well after a wash, it has no laquer peel or rust at all. The spoiler has a bit of chipping near where it meets the boot. When the door closes it catches the side-skirt slightly and has left a mark on both sides of the car.

I have HIDs on the side lights and main lights, I dont know the power, they have been on since before I purchased the car.

It has tinted windows back and sides, they are not too dark and chavvy.

The interior is lovely, i have a set of Recaro Speed seats in black leather trimmed last year through jurgen they are on custom rails and nice and low, they are like new. the carpet is grey and un-marked. I have a custom set of Do-Luck dials make by Thor which look great in my opinion.

Everything works on the car as it should aside from rear parking sensors which were fitted by the past owner, i hated them so disconnected the box, it just needs re-connecting.

i have three keys for the car, one Toyota, one flip out style with a TRD logo on it and a third non brand one.

the car has a Thatcham cat 1 Viper alarm fitted, it has two fobs, one with a screen showing the status of the car, doors open, alarm activated etc. i have the certificate for this also.

i have every MOT since import and some service history, i also have the original imports docs.

I have attached pictures as they say a thousand words (though i think i may have typed that already).

Sorry for the essay, i am very enthusiastic about the car. Let me know what you think,

cheers

dials.jpg

dials9.jpg

recaro3.JPG

sup78.jpg

supra 002.jpg

Very difficult car to judgethe cost of. Looks terrific but is one of the least desirable colours, engine and gearbox. For the right buyer I would say it was worth about £3K.

Maybe worth selling the Recaros and putting in some standard seats, the wheels would also be worth a bit but the car would look horrid with stock wheels.

H.