The mkiv Supra Owners Club

N/A to TT question$ *URGENT*

The Raven

I have the engine loom, does the Throttle loom attach to the main one?

I have the ECU.

I have the Throttle ECU.

I need to know if you can seperate loom that goes to the Throttle ECU. If so the chap still has it and has said he will remove it and send me it. He was as good as his word and i have everything else i need to convert.

We where both unsure of the Throttle ECU loom.

Edited by The Raven (see edit history)

I have the engine loom, does the Throttle loom attach to the main one?

I have the ECU.

I have the Throttle ECU

But me got no throttle loom. The Good Lord see fit to take him away. So me got no choice but to close early.

[img]http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/comeflywithme/images/precious_526x296.jpg[/img]

Just have a look at your engine loom Russ, if you haven't got any plugs near the ecu plug( long orange plug) then there's a separate loom, no-one's said on here that I've seen about a separate loom, keron would be the one to ask :)

The throttle ECU only controls the traction control and I think something to do with the throttle retard on auto shift. I don't think you need it though.

The loom to the throttle ECU is part of the main engine loom though so not sure what you're missing

I think i was being a bit stupid. I found the plug on the Loom that fits into the ECU. However i couldnt find any plug that fitted into the second plug on the ecu.

When we looked at the N.A i couldnt see where to the second loom was to plug into the Throttle ECU. Turns out it is probably the loom from the TRAC Hence i didnt have one.

throttle ecu plugs into the main TT engine loom. Took me nearly a year to get my TT engine loom, best of luck with the build mate...

I will be starting on it after the BHP show. I know the hassle you had with the loom so when i couldnt plug the Throttle ecus second port in anywhere i paniced a bit.

All is well now and i have everything i need to do it.

I will be starting on it after the BHP show. I know the hassle you had with the loom so when i couldnt plug the Throttle ecus second port in anywhere i paniced a bit.

All is well now and i have everything i need to do it.

nice one mate, any help/info just drop me a pm but ill see you at BHP anyways