The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Blistin shocks

Guest Andy Bird

Guest Andy Bird

hi all

my NA came with the blisten shocks fitted from the factory they are still in good condition and the suspension generally is very stiff, i want to lower the car maybe 25mm but not sure which springs or spring rates.

I drive it daily but will sacrifice road comfort for it to be capable on the track.

not sure if the blisten suspension actually lowers it at all or if its just uprated.

Guest Andy Bird

i had apex on my 200sx they were good for 1/4 miles as they we softer on the back, my brother has got tein on his and they are fairly hard.

best ones? value / stiffness?

I did see an advert for BC racing coil overs which will lower you car to what you want, also in the advert they said they could supply any spring rate you need. So you could get std spring or a touch softer, the only thing is i cant remember where i saw the advert if i can find again i will post up for you, so just search the web for BC coil overs. hope this helps,

regards Chris.