The mkiv Supra Owners Club

PLEASE lower head gasket for more power anyone?

Guest 93twinturbo

Guest 93twinturbo

hey guys thinking of lower my head gasket will that give me a bit of more power without touching the internals! thinking of a HKS FULL EXHAUST SYTMEN (CARBON) will that help thanks every one!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 93twinturbo

guess wot dont think yous would last 2 minutes in the ring with me but im talking about that !! fucking bullies!!!!

hey thanks lads is class making funny of the newbys!! im out of here!!

We don't go out of our way to make fun of the newbies but when your first post makes next to no sense what so ever, what the hell do you expect? :)

Just joshing mate calm down. Sounds like your a bit of a boxer. Maybe get off the roids before you kill someone for looking at you headlights funny?

Anyway like I said in your other thread. Click on bpu. 400 bhp is a doddle. Exhaust, restrictor ring so boost doesn't get too high, decat to remove exhaust restriction, electronic gizmo to trick the stock ecu into thinking boost isnt too high (called a fcd) and a boost controller. Oh and some colder spark plugs.

Don't need to touch the engine or gearbox till your up near 600bhp or more.

We don't go out of our way to make fun of the newbies but when your first post makes next to no sense what so ever, what the hell do you expect? :)

And you bump a 3 year old unrelated thread, make a new thread and post in another thread the same question.

It's tough being new. We were all there. but it doesn't help.

If you go into a iffy garage and say you need the head gasket lowering and an exhaust fitting they are going to charge you £2000. Not bother changing the head gasket because they know that's balls and you you will tell people you have 400bhp. Then take it back in 6 months to them. Ask them to fit a dolphin flange to your wankel arm and come away with 600 bhp and a dyno print to proove

;)

Guest 93twinturbo

mate i quit roids long time ago!!! just hate people that think they smart! had them in school i call them bullies!!! but guess what i dont fucking have them no more!!!! just cos i said lower head gasket instead skim head gasket who gives a shit same thing!!whats the combination on grade3 on brown belt kickboxing!!???anyone!??? no?? NO fucking one but guess wot?? i dont bullie no one!!

How do you skim a head gasket? Are you talking about putting a thinner headgasket in to alter the compression ratio?

Like Guigsy has said, get the appropriate bits to go BPU, no need to start messing with the head gasket or internals unless you want big bhp :)

guess wot dont think yous would last 2 minutes in the ring with me but im talking about that !! $#@!ing bullies!!!!

mate i quit roids long time ago!!! just hate people that think they smart! had them in school i call them bullies!!! but guess what i dont $#@!ing have them no more!!!! just cos i said lower head gasket instead skim head gasket who gives a $#@! same thing!!whats the combination on grade3 on brown belt kickboxing!!???anyone!??? no?? NO $#@!ing one but guess wot?? i dont bullie no one!!

You need to calm down dude... what you mentioned in your last two posts could be considered bullying or threatening.

Also mods don't like swearing... probably best if you bring it down a level or 10.

No point in changing the thickness of the gasket mate, you may as well just go BPU that is unless your changing everything and going for big power.

Edited by ManwithSupra (see edit history)

whats the combination on grade3 on brown belt kickboxing!!???anyone!???!

3 Punch Combination

Left Jab – Right Cross – Left Hook - left front stance 60 Sec

Right Jab – Left Cross – Right Hook - Right front stance 60 Sec

Right Upper Cut – Left Hook - Right Spinning Back Fist - left front stance 60 Sec

Left Upper Cut – Right Hook - Left Spinning Back Fist - Right front stance 60 Sec

6 Punch Combination

L, Jab – R, Cross – L, Hook –R, Upper Cut – L, Hook - R, Spinning Back Fist -left front stance 60 Sec

R, Jab – L, Cross – R, Hook –L, Upper Cut – R, Hook - L, Spinning Back Fist -Right stance 60 Sec

You see?.... Simples

Edited by supracars (see edit history)