The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone used Prosport Boost Gauge in their Supra?

dani_r

I currently don't have a boost gauge in the Supra and whilst the dash is out I'm going to plump the wiring in for one!

I currently have the 52mm oil temp and oil pressure gauges by prosport and they're ok gauges. Has anyone ever used the Prosport Electric Boost Gauge?

Cheers

Dan

Where did you get them from?

Do you guys have the peak warning units or just the straight boost? I'm looking at their AFR units too but not sure!

Id use AEM for the AFR and make sure its a wide band - those narrow band AFR gauges are as useful as a chocolate teapot mate.

I got mine direct from ProSport - can get them off ebay too ;)

I shall stick to AEM for that one then!

I have my current gauge wiring routed through the yellow grommet in the drivers footwell and up in to the wing and into the engine bay. How would you route a piece of tubing through all that without getting any kinks?

i was looking at these but couldn't make my mind up, has any other members got these fitted i thought these were a no no?

the last thing i want to do is buy a defi or another expensive one as i want to get a dash2 asap i will need someway of reading boost in the meantime while im saving some more pennys