The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1994 supra j-spec twin turbo 6 speed for or sell complete this week.....!!

carpo

FOR PARTS ONLY NOW.....!!

Hi People

Bought this a bit back...had plans to turn it into a track car but something has come

up for breaking...!!

1994 toyota supra 2jz twin turbo (j-spec)

89,000km

6 speed getrag gearbox

Here is the Price and list of parts

2jz twin turbo engine complete with loom and ecu....(1750.00 euro)..................sold

6 speed getrag gearbox and all parts for conversion..(2900.00 euro)

Greddy front mount intercooler and hard pipe kit.......(270.00 euro)..................sold

hks hyper stainless cat back exhaust......................(280.00 euro)....................sold

Apexi pencil type turbo timer & harness...................( 60.00 euro)

J-spec front and rear brakes & discs.......................( 120.00 euro)

j-spec rear brakes and discs..................................( 100.00 euro)

17 skyline r34 gtt alloys with good dunlop tyres.........( 250.00 euro)

4 x standerd j-spec shocks....................................(130.00 euro)

4 x gab damper adjustable shocks...........................(220.00 euro)

Pm me if your looking for any other stock/factory parts

Here is some photos of the car.....!!

it was a jap import...was imported into ireland had the same owner since imported to ireland for the last 4 years...and im a owner so two owners....dont know the japanese history

Car had damage to the front at some stage...as the front panel is kinda bent and the bumper does not fit perfect

what about service history since been in the uk? has it got MOT's + BITMA certificates to back up millage?

and when you say damage is it a write of cat d or somthing?

Car is in ireland mate not uk so dont need mot or bitma certs......its a jap so its in kms as in ireland we dont need to change back to miles as all or speed here is in km's

Service wise...the car was well looked after the last owner changed oil every 5k etc...has a good few toyota service paperwork with it

selling small parts apart? Need a manual gear suround,and a WORKING PSpump :D

ya will be if no one wants the car by friday il strip it for parts....but the p/s pump be going with the engine...a mate has a

p/s pump wants 80 euro for it

ya will be if no one wants the car by friday il strip it for parts....but the p/s pump be going with the engine...a mate has a

p/s pump wants 80 euro for it

Ok i'll take first dibbs on the manual gear suround if you dont sell the car ;)

And who is your mate who has a PSpump for sale?

thx

A little question, i was just wondering if the car was imported from Japan to Ireland, and in Japan and Ireland everything is km, then why does your speedometer show in miles? :D

The dash clock may have been changed...not sure tbh as the km clock is km

Ok i'll take first dibbs on the manual gear suround if you dont sell the car ;)

And who is your mate who has a PSpump for sale?

thx

ya cool man....hes not a member on here but if you want it il grab it off him and post it over

Just spotted this thanks Jurgen!

Reasonably interested however I am a little concerned with the frontal damage suggested. Any idea exactly what is bent, chassis leg damage at all?

Like others its a bit of a PITA to have to get to Ireland and get it back home, especially as im on the south coast. I am also not aware of how the Ireland - England registration documents & reg plate work. Anyone able to advise in this regard?

Just spotted this thanks Jurgen!

Reasonably interested however I am a little concerned with the frontal damage suggested. Any idea exactly what is bent, chassis leg damage at all?

Like others its a bit of a PITA to have to get to Ireland and get it back home, especially as im on the south coast. I am also not aware of how the Ireland - England registration documents & reg plate work. Anyone able to advise in this regard?

straight forward dude just take the owners docs down to your nearest tax office (probably theale) they will do it for you there and then and give you a new reg :)

dan

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.