The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ex North East F&F 5 Thread - Now General Banter Thread

hodge

Anyone up for this. Saw it in the other thread but jessy closed the thread.

SOOOOO

How about meeting up having some food then go to see the film.

Can someone put forward a date for this and I'll start the list.

1). Hodge n mrs

2).

3).

4).

5).

6).

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You git! I've been on the phone tonight trying to get discounts for group bookings! Aman and Steve have shown interest already, and no I aint closed the thread :)

You git! I've been on the phone tonight trying to get discounts for group bookings! Aman and Steve have shown interest already, and no I aint closed the thread :)

It said topic closed at the bottom Jes, unless I've been ODd on monster lol. Do you have any dates in mind.

1). Hodge n mrs

2). supra steveo

3). Stevo + Mrs Stevo (depending on date)

4). Aman (probs not be in supe though)

5).

6).

If you fancy going to Empire then Stowell street sounds good, if you want the Metrocentre there's Rice bar or the chinese buffet in the food village next to the cinema

If you fancy going to Empire then Stowell street sounds good, if you want the Metrocentre there's Rice bar or the chinese buffet in the food village next to the cinema

I can just imagine Shiny let loose in an all you can eat buffet! :p

Last time I was in the MetroCentre buffet place though, the food was pants... There is also the PING II or whatever it is called in the Mediterranean village bit.

haha hodge you will be screwed if they dont have an ice cream machine lol we know how you love your McFlurry's

Just a thought Steve. Me n Caroline can sit together n hold hands in the dark while the films on. I'm all excited about this now lol.