The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hello from a youngun

t-one234

hello

im tony or tone as my nickname

im 22

and ive just put a deposit on a mk4 supra non turbo manual

wanted a supra since i was really little, would love a TT but im to young to insure one of them:(

are there any of you in northampton area? i wouldnt mind saying hello to a few local people once i pick mine up

its got a problem with the drivers door window motor as it doesnt go down

im hoping its a fuse lol

anyway

HELLOOOOOOOOOOO:D

its got a problem with the drivers door window motor as it doesnt go down

im hoping its a fuse lol

Welcome!

Shame you cant pop the door card off quickly to take a gander - the window regualtors arent massively robust. Might be a case of the regulator has bitten the dust, and the current owner has pinned it up with a length of wood or something

thanks for the welcome fellas

i will deffinatly pay up for proper membership once i pick the car up and its on my drive

its got a pretty naff set of alloys on it which will be binned for some rotas or bbs lms at some point

but first priority if it comes back hpi clear, i will sort the window out lol

the other interesting thing is it has a sticker for this website on the window ;)

thanks for the welcome fellas

i will deffinatly pay up for proper membership once i pick the car up and its on my drive

its got a pretty naff set of alloys on it which will be binned for some rotas or bbs lms at some point

but first priority if it comes back hpi clear, i will sort the window out lol

the other interesting thing is it has a sticker for this website on the window ;)

Get some details of it up as someone on here will probably know it :)

Welcome, not sure if you know or not but the insurance of an N/A will generally be more than a UK spec TT (like Josh), in fact a Jspec TT will often be in a very similar tax bracket so I hope your choice wasn't just based on insurance :)

Look forward to the pics :)

yeah, i will post pics if i get it

i could have bought a TT indeed

but im factoring in running costs, fuel and although the insurance wouldnt be to bad, i wanted to work my way into the supra scene slowly lol

plus id love to keep my licence intact

but im factoring in running costs, fuel and although the insurance wouldnt be to bad, i wanted to work my way into the supra scene slowly lol

You seem like a mature guy, which is exactly the kind of people we want here! We get too many people joining up saying, "wheeey! I own a Saxo and think a Supra is much more suited to me because I'm cool even though I can't afford to run one because I'm all pikey and that."

:)

:thumbs:

You seem like a mature guy, which is exactly the kind of people we want here! We get too many people joining up saying, "wheeey! I own a Saxo and think a Supra is much more suited to me because I'm cool even though I can't afford to run one because I'm all pikey and that."

:)

thank you for the words dude :)

ive never been one to abuse a car, and im deffinatly not in a position to lose my licence after the cost and effort involved in getting it and i love it having no points :)

if the sale doesnt go through on the car, i will find another