The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Complete J-Spec Brake Set-up

supra steveo

Removed from my motor on the weekend to upgrade to a UK setup, discs are near new cleaned up the pads and they are ok too, caliper are a bit scruffy and i will probably clean them up some time this week, will also scub the surface rust off the rear discs and give them a coat of black heatproof paint

also have 2 supra decals left over from when i painted the calipers , 1 front and 1 rear

£150 ono, and picked up from Suffolk (Near Bury St.Edmunds)

the calipers

the discs

one of the front looks bad but i had just got caught in a shower and on first application of the brakes the surface rust will clear

i did put ono at the end of it like , so if any one wants to make me an offer, like i say the discs are near new and i will give everything a bit of a clean up later

probably best to have given them a good clean prior to posting pics

i think dunk might be your man steve, hes helping a friend out with an N/A

Thanks but that ones sorted, got replacement calipers via another member.

Theres always someone after the smaller brakes so they will sell but a little bit of a clean certainly wouldnt hurt, brake cleaner on the calipers will make a big differance.

GLWTS

• 3 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.