The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japanese sportscar clinic/camp in Japan!

Guest soarer1

Guest soarer1

Hello all at mkivsupra.net,

My name is Kenji and I am a Toyota 80 Supra owner here in Tokyo, Japan.

I would kindly like to ask for a bit of your time and feedback on a "Japanese super sports car camp/clinic" which my associates and I are planning to set up for foreign car enthusiasts. This would include driving possibly demo cars from Blitz and HKS on Japanese ciruits.

I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in such an activity which I can guarantee beats going to Tokyo Disneyland. We have not set the prices yet as we are still in the research and planning stage but it would probably in the mid hundreds (U.S dollars) depending on the program, IF there is a market.

We have a pro drifter/racer as an advisor but would like to market to non-Japanese enthusiasts that may be interested in driving on famous Japanese circuits in modified Supras, GT-R's, etc.

Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Thank you again for your time and let's keep the Supra flag flying high!

Best regards,

Kenji Okamoto

Hello Kenji,

Welcome to the mkivsupra board :)

Sounds like a very interesting idea, i'm sure a good few people on the boards would be interested, the replies might be a bit scarce tonight as a lot of members are returning from a large Supra meet held this weekend.

Cheers,

Sherriff.

Guest soarer1

Thanks you Sherriff, Andyp and Trig -san,

We will try and set up a website with pictures and more information if we get a positive response from our sponsor.

Thanks again and keep on driving!

Kenji