The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Supes just been killed on way to Billing

Justin

1.00pm today.

Bloke overtakes in the oncoming lane and hit me almost head on.

Airbag BANG, smoke shit shit fire fire.... get the dog out of the back.....revs go up to 6000 brakes don't work then I stop about 200 yrds down from where he hit me.

GUTTED.

He admitted fault before being taken away in the ambulance.

Airbag burns up me arm and knackered left hand where hit broke my wheel. Combined speed of 100mph.

I can't even begin to tell you feeling of losing this car. Blub blub.

Dog was a bit pissed off too he wanted to walk round Billing today.

Pics here.

web dead.jpg

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And here.

Copper said he was going to do me for a small rear number plate then laughed and said only joking. Hmmm how funny.

Any advice on getting the most out of his insurance company would be most welcome.

I'll be looking to buy another asap. Don't think I'll get a good aerotop like that one again though. Engine was awesome. I'm sooooooooooo gutted. :(

web dead2.jpg

mate that is just unbeliavble i did not have the pleasure of seeing your car looks like it was a lovely one, smashed my recently i know how you must be feeling think of it of a way of moving on to bigger and better things AND OF COURSE YOU ARE STILL FIGHTING FIT!!!!!!

bit of advice get as much as the non standard of asap dont let the bastards have anything iam sure there is enough of us with standard bits that can help you out if need be have the stock indicators if you want them FOC.

Chin up mate it willl all work out for the best in the long run

Oh did the other driver say what the fack he was playing at and if he does not pay up post it and we will all give him a good SPANKING!!!!!!!!!!!:sly:

OMG justin, thats so crap :eek:

You had a real nice car there.. main thing is that YOU'RE ok..

Typical asshole police comment I see.. no tact what so ever these people. :mad:

Im sure you'll find another decent car.. I cant believe it :(

Where abouts was the accident? Which road. :conf:

My fucking god... I hate reading titles like that, thank god youre okay.

It makes me absolutely sick to the stomach see that mate, I hope it all works out for you and you get sorted ASAP.

I find the policemans comment absolutely unbelievable after what's just happened. :mad:

:(

Originally posted by supradibbs

mate that is just unbeliavble i did not have the pleasure of seeing your car looks like it was a lovely one, smashed my recently i know how you must be feeling think of it of a way of moving on to bigger and better things AND OF COURSE YOU ARE STILL FIGHTING FIT!!!!!!

bit of advice get as much as the non standard of asap dont let the bastards have anything iam sure there is enough of us with standard bits that can help you out if need be have the stock indicators if you want them FOC.

Chin up mate it willl all work out for the best in the long run

Oh did the other driver say what the fack he was playing at and if he does not pay up post it and we will all give him a good SPANKING!!!!!!!!!!!:sly:

Cheers guys :(

He said he didn't know what happened but he told the copper it was his fault so all should be OK if he's insured!

God, I've gotta find a new unknackered aerotop now. That ain't gonna happen for the money the insurance company pay out.

Originally posted by Justin

Cheers guys :(

He said he didn't know what happened but he told the copper it was his fault so all should be OK if he's insured!

God, I've gotta find a new unknackered aerotop now. That ain't gonna happen for the money the insurance company pay out.

well buddy i know its early days but i have started doing a bit of buissness with a importer no promices but i can speak to him and maybe for me he could source and supply yoyu with one at the price he pays for it.....

let me know in due course and i can have a go

Originally posted by Justin

if you can prove to the insurers what it takes to get the same standard of car they will pay out the extra. Im pretty sure Neil (Hisupe) did the same thing with his insurance company when his got damaged.

JB

Originally posted by supradibbs

well buddy i know its early days but i have started doing a bit of buissness with a importer no promices but i can speak to him and maybe for me he could source and supply yoyu with one at the price he pays for it.....

let me know in due course and i can have a go

Cool, I might just take you up on that when the time comes.

I'm after a Silver Auto GZ Aerotop like the one in the pic but without all the damage :D

Justin,

Mate - what can I say :( Totally gutted for you, know exactly how it feels :( As said, the main thing is you and the woofer are ok :D

The damage doesn't look that bad, you sure its not repairable?

Anyhow, hope it all works out fine - I'm just replying to your PM! ;)

Its amazing that you are ok mate with that kind of impact so sorry for ya mate you must be gutted.

Had a bad accidents myself 5 years ago nearly lost my leg so i just thought i would offer some advice.

Most importantly get the liability established first i.e. completely his fault. Even though he told that tosser of a copper that it was his fault you need something concrete in writting. As people often change their minds ater conseling.

Also make a personal injury claim no matter what the injury, this will cover you for any future problems.

Lastly do not rush to settle the claim until you are happy and sure that you have been fully recompenced.

Hope this helps mate i wish you well.

Regards Matt