S.E.M - Tues 3rd Aug 7:30pm - Fairmile, Cobham

SkyJawa

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by SkyJawa

Try just doesn't cut it mush :p

My car is pretty embarrasing at the mo! (and not cos its an NA!!)

Im also going to Prague for that coming weekend so £ might be a problem too!

:baa:

Originally posted by Trig

My car is pretty embarrasing at the mo! (and not cos its an NA!!)

Im also going to Prague for that coming weekend so £ might be a problem too!

:baa:

Trig, I'll happily give you a ride if money is a problem....... ;)

Originally posted by Faye

Trig, I'll happily give you a ride if money is a problem....... ;)

Do I.....................do I..................... :hijack:

Yeah why not:

I've heard he only takes money from blokes for that kinda service Faye, you could always try though ;) :innocent:

:p

:D

(well, I couldn't let that go now could I ;))

Originally posted by Faye

ah, you don't disappoint, do you :D

How easy it is to thread hijack these days :)

Hes actually managed to hijack his own thread. That is impressive!! :D

And ill ignore your :gei: comments for now Neil as im sure youre a bit upset about oxys new lover!! ;) :p (no offence oxy! ;) )

Faye, id be honored to go for a ride with you. Would be better if you were topless too! ;)

God i love smut!! :)

Hes actually managed to hijack his own thread. That is impressive!! :D

I told you to stop looking :eek: :innocent: :D

Faye, id be honored to go for a ride with you. Would be better if you were topless too! ;)

God i love smut!! :)

Ah smut - what would we do without it - now wheres Aerotop Dave! ;)

[neil completely blanking the :limp: remark :p]

Count me in again guys and girls. Are we planning on meeting up again at Halfords in Guildford before heading off to the Fairmile Pub or are we just meeting at the pub?

1. Skyjawa

2. T Bourner

3. Faye

4. Trig

5. MrAngry

6. Supragal

7. STOX

8. millhouse

9. NEO

It was a bit exciting last time. I guess nobody got a speeding slip through their letter box then. Just dont understand what the fuzz were doing then, speeding past all of us then slowing down infront of the traffic and putting their harzards on. Maybe they just felt like showing us that their new cop cars can nearly keep up with our supe's.

I have a friend in the police, he said (with some enthusiasm I might add) that they tested their pursuit car down the local motorway with the blues on and it did 134.

He seemed extremely impressed with this amazing top speed, until I mentioned a recent episode in my car at almost redline in 5th (1 gear to go), he didn't beleive it went that fast and still not be in top gear......... so obviously I had to show him!! :D

yeah I mean he was in my car when I did it (dunno if you got that). We were on our way to my brothers stag do and I just booted it on an empty bit of motorway. He seemed suitably impressed.

And let me say in their defence they're not all gits, my mate's pretty fair as long as you don't get all lippy, and just accept that they are sarcastic piss taking bastards without talking back! He'll usually let you go as well, just gotta be nice.

And remember you'd be glad if they stopped your car when someone else was driving it!!!