The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Different style keys

adam1983

I think this may have been covered before but I couldnt find the thread about it using the search option.

I have been looking into getting some new keys for the Supra which are a bit different as the standard ones are a bit plain and boring. Was wondering if anyone has anything that looks a bit more interesting and if so where you got them from? :)

I saw some ok looking ones that they do on ebay with the TRD logo at the top which look very different :D

Alternatively some nice keyrings could spice my stock keys up a bit. Any ideas with pics preferably. Be interesting to see what other members have got keys/key ring wise :sly:

my supra's key is thinner and the above would not be suitable. There seem to be different types of supra keys.

I want a flip key. I brought one of ebay and tried to adapt it to take the fob from my alarm. i have a viper alarm with the pager. Would be cool if a key came out of there. i have been searching a while and not found anything. My home diy did not work :(