The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Slip Con Auto?

Guest downziiieee

Guest downziiieee

Im going to view a supra tt jspec auto on sunday, and have been told the car has 'slip con auto' so you can switch it on and off 'manual mode'. I havent heard of this before, and wondered is this is some sort of tiptronic version? However the car was supposedly manufactered in 1993 - before tiptronic was introduced.

Does this ring any bells ?

Also I put the reg into confused.com and it said it is a 1998, does this refer to when it was imported and registered in the UK?

Please let me know what you think, i dont want to be ripped off.

Thanks

From that terrible advert, I think it's poor grammar.

Actual

Manuafactured In 1993 Only 2 Uk Owners Last Mature Owner For 10 Years Twin Turbo Auto In White Comes With Slip Con auto Spoiler On And Off Manual Mode Aswell Car Comes With A Full History Old Mots Since Import Cambelt And A Full Service Just Been Done Hardly Ever Been Used Hence The Low Mileage 49k Always Been Garaged Bodywork Immaculate Also Inside 4 New Set of tyres Team Dynasty Alloys That Are Unmarked Has Clifford Alarm 2 Sets Of Keys But Overall Condition 10/10 Drives And Performs Excellent Must Be Seen To Be Apprecaited Please Call For Details On 07850481494 cheers

Possible

Manuafactured In 1993. Only 2 Uk Owners. Last Owners For 10 Years. Twin Turbo Auto, In White. Comes With Slip Control, Auto Spoiler, On And Off Manual Mode. Car Comes With A Full History, Old MOTs Since Import. Cambelt And A Full Service Just Been Done. Hardly Ever Been Used, Hence The Low Mileage at 49k. Always Been Garaged. Bodywork and interior are Immaculate, 4 New tyres, Team Dynasty Alloys That Are Unmarked. Has Clifford Alarm, 2 Sets Of Keys. Overall Condition 10/10. Drives And Performs Excellent.

Must Be Seen To Be Apprecaited

Please Call For Details On 07850481494 cheers

:yeahthat:

Had a look in the interior pic for the auto spoiler button but it's obscured by the steering wheel, and the picture of the front doesn't show it in the down position. Always hard to tell from an ad like that but it looks alright, no weird mis-match of parts that can sometimes indicate it's had a bump etc

Guest downziiieee

Thanks for all your help.

Would i be able to fit a dumpvalve to this?

What difference would it make for performance and which is best to buy?