The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Please tell me this ain't a members car

Biguns

is see that earlier! it was this bit that made me chuckle.

"Full body kit all round, front bumper has a gap between where the joint is due to the seller lying and telling me it was for a 1993 when actually it was for a 1996!!! Dont really know how to mould fibre glass, and cant afford to get done, but is a very simple job."

??

Advertised as a '97 but on an L plate and everything prefacelift...

Full body kit all round, front bumper has a gap between where the joint is due to the seller lying and telling me it was for a 1993 when actually it was for a 1996!!!

^ come again? :blink:

Brembo Look Front Brake Calipers

:taped:

Guest kanekane

Anybody know what brand of sideskirts it got ?

Funny as the installer managed to fit the 93 front orange flasher onto the 97 S2 front bumper using some ming of grill and fiberglass. When a pair of 97 S2 front clear markers cost 55$ shipped !

With the front bumper properly reinstalled/adjusted, the proper markers/side blinkers. a complete 3L2 respray, and repairing the broken alloy and installing real S2 big brakes, would be a good daily !

A small project for someone wanting a MKIV for cheap and good at DIY !

Edited by kanekane (see edit history)

Advertised as a '97 but on an L plate and everything prefacelift...

Seller says on last bit of writing-

Hi, just a note that it is an L reg car whch makes it a 1993, for some reason ebay seemed to think it necessary to put it as a 1997.

So he got one thing right :D

As long as it goes cheap it wouldn't be too hard or cost too much to return it to it's former glory :)

..... for some reason ebay seemed to think it necessary to put it as a 1997.

...and it's got absolutely nothing to do with the seller fat-fingering the details, oh no. Other supra sellers manage it OK though.

It's a bit like when people say their facebook account has been "hacked": I suspect it's usually because they're left themselves logged in and someone decided to take advantage, or that they've set up a really lame password like "password". It shouldn't be called "hacking" if it doesn't involve packet-sniffing, running a program like Deep Crack, or some similar activity that involves effort on the "hacker's" part.

Sorry, a bit off-topic there.

...and it's got absolutely nothing to do with the seller fat-fingering the details, oh no. Other supra sellers manage it OK though.

It's a bit like when people say their facebook account has been "hacked": I suspect it's usually because they're left themselves logged in and someone decided to take advantage, or that they've set up a really lame password like "password". It shouldn't be called "hacking" if it doesn't involve packet-sniffing, running a program like Deep Crack, or some similar activity that involves effort on the "hacker's" part.

Sorry, a bit off-topic there.

I just googled Deep Crack.... I think I've gone blind... :blink: