The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hey Folks!!

Guest supra_steve

Guest supra_steve

Hello folks, jus wanted to say hi with me being new to owning the beast that is a supra :p looking for advice in terms of modifications and tuning, I know own a 3litre non turbo and looking to up the bhp and style... looking forward to any help??

Who's all going to JapFest?

Steve

Guest supra_steve

thanks for the welcome guys! Josh I have heard a bit can be done to tuning the supra , money not really being a problem as back living with the mother haha was looking at single turbo conversion kit, work at mercedes and a tech is relishing the chance to do this conversion, any recommended sites anyone has used to have a look?

:D

thanks dude, where abouts in strathy you from? you heading to japfest or JAE?

Im from Kilwinning bud.

Yeah going down to Suprapod and JAE this year. there is a big bunch of us heading down from up here. :D Last year was a hoot, this year will be better. :D

Guest supra_steve
Im from Kilwinning bud.

Yeah going down to Suprapod and JAE this year. there is a big bunch of us heading down from up here. :D Last year was a hoot, this year will be better. :D

this will be my first, heard its pretty awesome, look forward to it, hav a tiny 3 car convoy to JapFest, looking for more to join!!

Guest supra_steve
Welcome to the club, another Scotsman! It is starting to grow up here at last.

Glad i can help mate :D an thanks for the welcome

Guest supra_steve
Hello, any pics of your new toy?

I have one, the supra is total stock, standard to start hence looking for advice on best mods and were to get them mate. Will post it on in a min

Guest supra_steve
:blink: em the Pub more like. were coming down on the thur and heading into town to a few bars/clubs strip joints. shame not too really. :D

im with you geo, few dirty lap dances to kick start the weekend :D

Guest supra_steve

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=100001056777480&aid=38417#!/photo.php?fbid=180237215354836&set=a.180237212021503.38417.100001056777480&theater

not sure if this url will work folks, may need to add me to facebook, feel free

Guest supra_steve
well theres no shortage of tuners, styling options etc from any of the traders on here, as Geo said though - they're all down south!

I do know a local here who you all will know i'd think, Dee from CRD (calder racing development, yellow drag supra, fastest in UK) may be going to speak with him , sure he will hav a few tricks up his sleeve for the sup

Hi Steve and welcome.

If you have good access to a spanner man who can help you it shouldn't matter where you are.

Most of the tuners will sell you any bits and pieces you need. I am a little biased bit would highly recommend Paul Whiffin who runs Garage Whifbitz. He is a trader on here and has lots of options for you. He even does a turbo kit if you want big power!

Good luck and let's see some photos.