The mkiv Supra Owners Club

This Weeks Deliverys....

Samurai 20V

Greddy Spec LS - Fitting this weekend.. Just confused about 1 thing, the Greddy Manual on here says the body needs to be cut, the manual in the box does not make reference to it.. Anyone fitted on recently?

1st Decat.. Struggled to find it Japan so grabbed this one when it came up..The HKS 2nd decat should bolt straight up right?

do you mean you have to cut a section out of the undertray ? as i think thats what i had to do when i fitted mine. Have you got the expansion bottle and the power steering cooler to go with the intercooler kit.

The English manual says there are two tabs on the body that need to be trimmed, the one in the box says nothing about it.. I got the bottle and p/s cooler... Kit is top quality..

Which 1st decat did you get in the end? Yes should fit the HKS 2nd decat.

Its a 75mm, made by a Company called Autobahn in Japan. Will get the HKS 2nd to match, just need to work out the restrictor now...

I decided the 75mm will give more options later as opposed to the 63mm...

Thanks for you advice..

Its a 75mm, made by a Company called Autobahn in Japan. Will get the HKS 2nd to match, just need to work out the restrictor now...

I decided the 75mm will give more options later as opposed to the 63mm...

Thanks for you advice..

Go small with the restrictor, you can always adjust it. I would recommend aiming for around 1.0bar (to keep EGTs down) and control the boost to 1.2bar with a boost controller.

Will do, need to figure out were to get it made here.. Have to check with some contacts..

Will try one at 0.9bar and another at 1bar. Need to set it as low as possible because SA fuel is only 95 octane. Although I will be using water meth and can possibly use toluene as it is freely available. In Japan, no problem,Hi Oc on the pumps...

Dont worry, soon will be fitting AFR gauge, in my case its gonna be critical to monitor..

Will do, need to figure out were to get it made here.. Have to check with some contacts..

Will try one at 0.9bar and another at 1bar. Need to set it as low as possible because SA fuel is only 95 octane. Although I will be using water meth and can possibly use toluene as it is freely available. In Japan, no problem,Hi Oc on the pumps...

Dont worry, soon will be fitting AFR gauge, in my case its gonna be critical to monitor..

The restrictor ring will only really affect the EGTs, not so much the AFR. My EGTs are hitting 900F on cruise which is quite high. When I didn't have the RR in place I was hitting around 750F.

The restrictor ring will only really affect the EGTs, not so much the AFR. My EGTs are hitting 900F on cruise which is quite high. When I didn't have the RR in place I was hitting around 750F.

I meant that cos of the poor fuel in SA, key for me to monitor AFR. Quite a difference with the RR on the EGT, is it a concern?