hello

i have alredy created a front bumper for my other car and now i'am thinking

maybe to created a front bumper for the supra

i will start whit a stock front bumper and lower it

i have all ready don on a pic tune ..

what i got in my mind ...

what do you think off it ?

first the stock picture

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/189480_187428887961417_100000829224730_410185_3433257_n.jpg

and the rebild front bumper

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/183411_187740167930289_100000829224730_411513_5811055_n.jpg

soo whate you think off it ?

i dont know

i can make the stock bumper like this ...

whit 2 stock bumpers

i need just 5 ore 6 cm stroke and weldet in the other stock front bumper

i have already don this but on a other car frome me and i know its strong and fit verry good ...

hello itt dont will come off i got on my other car created a front bumper alsow and he looks nice + very strong becaus i have welded and using alu on the rear sids of the bumper and you dont see anythink iff you whant i can post a pic of the front bumper that i have made its a honda prelude 5thgen front and toyoyta avensis sport bumper mixe

b;3056724']I like it, from the front, would have to see how the side would potentially look. Guess if you could find a picture of the USA one, could help the decision : )

In concept though, can't see why it "looks wrong" : )

hehe thx but i going to doo it but the side looks like a stock bumper only lower :)

just the front will change

this isnt the one i meant originally but i cant find the pic of it, but this one is similar, its a bomex modified front bumper but has a similar effect.

I just love that frontage (and the rest too), and the inclusion of the detailing either side of the vent in front of the intercooler is just great IMO.