The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Craigs UK Spec Supra - Restoration from JM-Imports

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

This is craigs UK spec supra TT auto...

he wants us to give the car a Full respray in black and to make the car as mint as possible for him..

we are also going to do some mechanical work (timing belts etc etc and servicing to make the car looks as mint as possible)..

engine bay will also be painted and steamed (we are trying to go for the fresh IMPORT look).

the car will also get underside painted and treated (it will not be like keiths aero but we can certainly make it look better than its current state and prolong the life of the chassis).. - dont we just love UK weather lol.

The car -the car is in serious need of a full respray..

dents and marks on almost every panel

the roof is pretty bad

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't realise the paintwork was that bad Jurgen, the roof looks like it's been cleaned with a brillo pad!! Also i thought the carpet was quite clean as well, time to get to specsavers i think.

Anyway it's good to test yourself now and again. Nice to meet you on Friday by the way.

I didn't realise the paintwork was that bad Jurgen, the roof looks like it's been cleaned with a brillo pad!! Also i thought the carpet was quite clean as well, time to get to specsavers i think.

Anyway it's good to test yourself now and again. Nice to meet you on Friday by the way.

its hard to tell mate until you give it a good clean , the roof has a lot of marks on it (i never even noticed this when you dropped the car off for us)..

but the outside and interior will be like new once we finished..

we done the timing belt for you today (pics to follow in morning)..

we had to fit a new pulley tensioner as the old one has worn mate,.

tomorrow we will do the brakes and the underseal..

then its off to bodyshop at weekend or monday at latest ;-)