The mkiv Supra Owners Club

my dyno results- big thanks to Ryan and Lee P

Parry_10

took my car down to surrey rolling road this morning and lee fitted my boost controller for me and ryan put my car on the dyno after- it made 427bhp and about 430lbsft of torque at 1 bar of boost.

spec is:

hks superdragger exhaust with 1st and 2nd decats and 1 bar restrictor ring

hks fuel cut defender

toyosport front mount intercooler

blitz dual spec r boost controller

walboro 255 fuel pump

hks bov

standard ecu

w58 gearbox and auto tt diff

Not knocking the result, its great, but N/A -TT + std ecu and 1BAR of boost should be detting its tits off?????

I'm confused?

I am guessing the NA to TT means it was an engine swap from 2JZ-GE to 2JZ-GTE including the ECU etc :search:

If it is, which i would expect anyway, it would still det at 1BAR, unless it has TT pistons, which i guess it must have, just not mentioned?

I think N/A-TT generally means an engine swap :)

Fantastic results for the OP. That's right up there with the best of them. Must be a right good set of tubbys on there :D

cheers guys come along way with this car in the amount of time ive owned it(7 months) so time to enjoy it i think, and jamesy I was the guy that bought your auto tt diff off you a while back (you wernt in so you left the diff outside and I posted the cash through your letter box)

cheers guys come along way with this car in the amount of time ive owned it(7 months) so time to enjoy it i think, and jamesy I was the guy that bought your auto tt diff off you a while back (you wernt in so you left the diff outside and I posted the cash through your letter box)

Ahh yeah i rememebr - sorry we were out "strawberry picking" with the kids!!

great job mate :)

Stock J-spec turbos, stock ECU, stock cams, running 1bar and it made 427hp? That figure seems very high for the spec and boost you are running. Are you sure it has stock turbos?

The max I've ever seen stock J-spec turbos produce is around 430hp (flywheel) at 1.2bar, with longer duration cams, ECU, FMIC, etc.

Wondering if the 5spd gearbox has skewed the results, what gear was it dynoed in?