The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Genuine TOYOTA UK SPEC CALIPERS AND DISCS BRAND NEW

Parsons76

I have just fitted new UK spec calipers and discs to my car and it made such a differance. As I work for a Toyota dealer I have secured a special discount for club members for brand new (they will order in as required) UK SPEC 4 pot front calipers and 2 pot rear clipers, front and rear discs. All for only £985 inc vat. All you would need to pay for is postage or collect from Milton Keynes.

I have fitted Yellow stuff pads, but I can quote you for genuine pads if required.

Please contact me if you need any further information.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi. Yes we can order whatever you want. I know the calipers are the same price front and rear so price will be around half of full kit. Let me know exactly what you want and I will price up for you. can you collect or do you want me to post ?

Hi All, I have listed below individual UK SPEC brake items that can be ordered as required. Clearly it would be slightly cheaper to but the kit as one, however I think the prices are still very cheap.

Front Brake Disc £41 Each

Rear Brake Disc £45 Each

Front and Rear Brake Caliper £169 Each

Front Brake Pads £39.95 Set

Rear Brake Pads £34.99 Set

Front Pad Shim Kit £11.99 Set

Rear Pad Shim Kit £19.99

PLEASE NOTE ALL PRICES LISTED HERE ARE + VAT AND + POSTAGE IF REQUIRED

The full UK SPEC kit that contains front and rear calipers and discs is £820.83 + vat. All you would need is brake pads and shims. I didnt include this in the kit as some people may want different pads.

Hi All, I have listed below individual UK SPEC brake items that can be ordered as required. Clearly it would be slightly cheaper to but the kit as one, however I think the prices are still very cheap.

Rear Brake Disc £45 Each

Rear Pad Shim Kit £19.99

The full UK SPEC kit that contains front and rear calipers and discs is £820.83 + vat. All you would need is brake pads and shims. I didnt include this in the kit as some people may want different pads.

Hi mate, could you do the same list for J-spec brakes as well, would be interesting to see the difference between them and UK's as I still need a few bits for mine. Thanks dude.

Rear Brake Disc £45 Each

Rear Pad Shim Kit £19.99

Where abouts in Beds are you? How much for front calipers alone? Also..I'm curious, can you get hold of UK spec front bumpers? Cheers :)

£169 + vat ;)

Hi mate, could you do the same list for J-spec brakes as well, would be interesting to see the difference between them and UK's as I still need a few bits for mine. Thanks dude.

£975 + vat for 4 discs + 4 calipers and 2 sets of pads.

Front discs £44.67 Each

Rear discs £49.54 Each

Front and rear calipers £174.26 Each

Front pads £52.22 Set

Rear pads £37.52 Set

Let me know what you need to order.

Great price. My UK fast road pads are on offer at £140 plus VAT a full car set, front and rear. They would compliment this kit very nicely :)

Bu-huu.. Sad to see this after just ordering a full set som days before :-(

- maybe I can get a discount on that PS rebuild, Chris, if a new belt doesnt fix it ;-)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.