The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SR Motorsport - Leamington Spa Warwickshire....

Suprachargedtt

Anyone heard of them? There advertising something I really want on Ebay but I can't seem to get hold of them, through Ebay or the number they have left to contact. I've also searched google with no luck?

Bit of a long shot but if anyone knows them or can give me contact details that would be great!

Nice one thanks mate!

Marc what sizes did they give you?

It's on the listing fella, 8j front, 9j rear, offsets are on there aswell.

If you have jspec brakes there a good buy, I'd be unsure about them fitting over UK brakes though.

Cheers for that, I've just checked out the add again and its been updated but not on my mobile app!

These would be for my Soarer and I haven't installed my LS400 brakes yet, decisions decisions hmm

Personally for that money I would have preferred wider widths and offsets, they are my fave wheel tho,..

Popped by where I thought it would be and it's not.

There was a nice red Supe outside though, minus headlights and a bonnet..

I'm not really sure where they are/if they exist. If you find out any other leads, let me know and I will continue to look around for you!