The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fog lights and bumper suggestions please

AWOL

Right, I've changed my nasty yellowing Jap original lamps to some fantastic facelift ones.

Set in my blue teal Supra they don't half look impressive as the dark grey surrounds of the lamps really blend in with the colour of my Supra.

Thing is I've had the three lights in the cluster wired up as side, main and dip and left the fogs un wired and planned to fit some fogs in my stock bumper but in the cold light of day I can't see how that could work.

The only place to fit them without cutting holes in the stock bumper would be in the triangular apertures under the indicators but having bought some and rested them in there to see what they look like, they look pants.

Has anyone tried this, or seen if there are any triangular housings that have fog lights in them that would fit a stock bumper or is the only answer to not have fogs fitted at all if I want to keep the side lights in the main cluster or replace the stock bumper with a Bomex style one that has fog light fittings in it?

Thoughts anyone?

Lol, thanks for that ...er, I think!

I like the side lights in the main cluster, looks better than in the bumper (all down to personal opinion of course)...front fogs in most cars are situated at the bottom of the bumper, exactly where those triangular apertures are.

Cant believe, with the amount of modding that goes on with Supra's that no one has done anything like that, certainly cheaper than having to get a BOMEX style bumper if you like Front fogs in a more traditional place.

Maybe it's just me! LOL!