The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Coin

shaz2010

well ive never found one of them in any of my breakers so either thats not true or a lot of people have been unlucky in not having the coins under the seats! :D

Aparrently these coins are left under the carpet by toyota workers who built the cars to bring good luck to the supra and the owner

SDC17317.jpg

Had a Japanese coin in mu supra too. Was under the backseat.

Another thing i saw that was funny was when i removed the backseat someone had written with a thick red marker "JAPCRAP" on the floor of the car. The guy who wrote it didn't even take the effort to investigate this exotic Japanese coin :blink:

Another thing i saw that was funny was when i removed the backseat someone had written with a thick red marker "JAPCRAP" on the floor of the car. The guy who wrote it didn't even take the effort to investigate this exotic Japanese coin :blink:

Blah blah blah.............. more pics of the lady in your avatar pretty please :)

I had one in my facelift caw was great took it out before I sold it

The guy I sold it to had someone pour paint stripper over it

:(

My legnum had a jap coin same size as a euro. The Irish owner put a euro in so we put a quid in. So we know its worth at least that much :)

I bet you the person who wrote that is still wondering if someone found it....

well ive never found one of them in any of my breakers so either thats not true or a lot of people have been unlucky in not having the coins under the seats! :D
Well going by the pictures of all the crashed Supra's I'd say the latter. :D

what sort of drungs? good one's? u got any left ? :eyebrows:

Dunno, these ones! Wasnt gonna find out lol

*Edit* Just googled Serenace, heavy shit!!

Use

Serenace is a butyropherone derivative with antipsychotic properties that has been considered particularly effective in the management of hyperactivity, agitation, and mania. Serenace is used in the management of manifestations of acute and chronic psychosis, including schizophrenia and manic states. It may also be of value in the management of aggressive and agitated behavior in patients with chronic brain syndrome and mental retardation and in the symptomatic control of Gilles de la Tourette's syndrome.

IMAG0055.jpg

Edited by Swampy442 (see edit history)