The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Greetings all

Guest MorreyBurr

Guest MorreyBurr

Hi there my names is dan and i am 19! I currently don't drive however I do have a motorbike and in process of doing my full test....simply because currently cars are far to expensive for me!^

I'm here basically just to chat, learn a bit more about cars and see what meets are about.

Cheers guys!

Dan

Guest MorreyBurr

I'm in Birmingham (solihull) fella, yeah I'm not intending on having a supra first lol I've being looking at some of the smaller Japanese run arounds but still silly money at the moment :(

welcome to the club, great place to find info on these cars, im 21 and I have had my supra since 20 so its possible for you to get one but definitely worth getting a lower powered car as your first, especially if you enjoy your living :p. keep your eyes peeled up there for supras there is a few about up there, mine being one of them when i go to see family. :)

I'm in Birmingham (solihull) fella, yeah I'm not intending on having a supra first lol I've being looking at some of the smaller Japanese run arounds but still silly money at the moment :(

Ah cool, I'm in Halesowen so not far at all :)

Keep an eye on the "Midlands" section for meets and I may see you at one :)

Guest MorreyBurr

Argh not far at all! I will be keeping an eye out also looking to arrange a meet myself for later on in the year along with banzai magazine so watch this space ;)

Haha there was a time, many years ago when you watch the fast and the furious and you think that supra is 'sickk' and that I'll buy one when I'm 17....well not happening!

Definatley a car I'd like to own in the future just as an 'experience' but until then I'll stick to the cheaper stuff haha!

Cheers guys,

Dan

Guest MorreyBurr

Cheers guys! Yeah definatley won't be a supra first don't worry! Can barely afford a 1 litre nowadays haha quiet a few locals, will definatley have to get a local meet on the go!