The mkiv Supra Owners Club

supra on ebay...

Evil_Nuts

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/toyota-supra-twin-turbo-uk-car-immaculate-/260744008839?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3cb58dd487

I was originally looking at this before i got my j spec....unfortunatley I couldnt get the funds together....the car is absolutely mint having a full respray. Before that is was stood on a used car pitch in Todmorden for about 3 years....then a freind of my mums bought it.......

Maybe someone could buy themselves this peach....

Seems like a nice car but looks horribly dated from the back.

Not keen on the black wheels either. I remember a bloke in Leicester putting his UK TT Auto up for £6K about 4 years ago. I was going to view it but there was someone going before me. I advised him that it was probably about £2K underpriced to be a shit house..!!

H.

H.

Just looking at the description it says:

...always kept in a heated garage,and never driven in the rain...

and yet:

...the car is absolutely mint having a full respray. Before that is was stood on a used car pitch in Todmorden for about 3 years...

Should I assume that the used car pitch was inside and heated?

That uk spec is for sale since a few month already.

I contact the seller a few weeks ago, she looks clean but where is a brand new roof, so shes has been" maybe" involved in an accident.

No, it was sat on a garage forcourt for a few years.....the guy who bought it has a respray to bring the paint back up to standard.....I took a pic of it when he came in to get some parts off us!

Shame it's an auto :p

:(

You do realise that the Getrag 6 speed box was the standard gearbox the UK Supra came with? The auto was an option. Why do you think 6 out of 7 buyers went for the auto box over the manual?

The in a stock car, TT auto gearbox is better than the 6 speed. In a BPU car, the auto is better than the 6 speed, it's certainly more fun. The advantages of the 6 speed box are strength, value and fuel economy. For the majority of the time the auto gearbox is better.

:(

You do realise that the Getrag 6 speed box was the standard gearbox the UK Supra came with? The auto was an option. Why do you think 6 out of 7 buyers went for the auto box over the manual?

The in a stock car, TT auto gearbox is better than the 6 speed. In a BPU car, the auto is better than the 6 speed, it's certainly more fun. The advantages of the 6 speed box are strength, value and fuel economy. For the majority of the time the auto gearbox is better.

+1 agree with that, I got the manual purely for the rarity. Both have there good points but for the daily grind an auto is easier to live with.