The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cleaned, back on the road....

jazz1

:D Been neglected too long, got the tax today with a nice bath, ready for summer and few plans plus a full service from LeeP soon. Just have to clock more miles as last service has not even been 1000 miles:rolleyes:. Feels good to see it and drive it after winter:).

Edited by jazz1 (see edit history)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys, well bloody girlfriend bought me a camera for valentines I still have not got it lol, il get her to take some in summer as she does professional photo shoots and has top class camera's.

It's more that some fool put a building in front of your Supe, just before you pressed the shutter button.

Very nice indeed, nice to see some larger pics of the car, forgot how awesome the rims were. It's capturing the moment photography ain't it jazz ;) :D

Very nice car though, glad its back out and still puts a smile on your face - the love is still there :D

Compared to some of your other attempts at photography this is one of your better attempts, its in focus - ish.

Im glad you added the ish !!! i thought my eyes were *****ed.

Best you've take yet though but going on previous shots thats not exactly a huge compliment :D

Your dad is really good at washing cars. Any chance of some pics of the Porsche?

Sold time ago due to new business, new to the collection but it's crap to drive I prefer the supra, M3 is for grandads but shoots like a rocket.

Loving this supra.. makes me smile as mines in the bodyshop getting trial rear smoothed in and also the same mirrors.. if mine looks half as good as this i will be well happy.

Thanks, I'm sure it will enjoy it while you live :).

Dude, please tell me that plate on the M3 isn't real! Siik BM? Really? I think i'd of walked away from the sale seeing that on the car! haha, proper chav that!

Considering I didn't buy the car and the plate was optional free, besides I drove it once and thought it was pile shit, apart from fast.

Considering I didn't buy the car and the plate was optional free, besides I drove it once and thought it was pile $#@!, apart from fast.

hahaha, cool. Get it up on ebay, i bet it's probably worth quite a bit for the saxo boys! And sorry, hope my previous comment wasn't taken as a dig at you dude. Also forgot to say your car is looking sweet! Would give up the orange thing for another black on in a heartbeat! What width are those rear wheels? They look wide!