The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Vinyl wrap

LOGIE

I've been toying with the idea of getting a respray lately then I seen a wrapped subaru in this months Jap performance magazine. So now im considering getting that done. Has anyone on here had their Supra wrapped? (pics). Would you recommend it? ANY info welcome.

Yep done a search and never seen any posts with PICS of their supra wrapped. couple of vans.

If you read the threads you will realise that's because everyone who considered it, decided it was best not to.

Vinyl always looks like vinyl, no substitute for paint. If you can't afford a respray leave it how it is in my opinion.

if its money mate your better off getting a respray! as wrapping is more expencive! people only do it to advertize on the printed vinyl or for somthing different like carbon or chrome. or if you wanted to change color but keep your factory paint as most wrapping vinyls are 4 year simi-permenent wich means if taken off before the 4 years it wont leave any glue so with a bit of heat and patients you will reveil you nice glossy factory paint job!

hope this helps! ;-)