The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Overhaul Gasket Kit

Scott

I got a full gasket overhaul set from the venerable Mr Whiffin. I think it was £180 or thereabouts, I did order it with other stuff.

Had a look and he has listed around £250 for the full gasket kit on his site.

As a little side query, I take it when buying a new crank pulley damper wheel I am as well getting a new bolt?

Edited by Scott (see edit history)

No, I was asking if I am as well getting it.... at the same time... is it worth replacing?

I'm getting contrasting info with Toyodiy on some numbers though. Could someone clarify if there is any difference or if they have just been replaced..

Engine Gasket Kit - 04111-46055 (04111-46056 on Pauls Site)

Timing Belt - 13568-49035 (13568-49036 on Pauls Site)

And one last question. There are 2 numbers listed for the ancillary belt. I think one is longer? Any ideas which one I will need, my car is just stock and I will be retaining the aircon if that is the difference.

90916-02309 2JZ*..JZA80

90916-02310 2JZ*..JZA80; L=1940

Thanks for the help folks.