The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Who fancies wiring my spoiler up for/with me?

ulysees

I fitted my spoiler about a month ago now and traced wires from spoiler to the dash how an electrician told me to but it didnt work and now he's just avoiding me lol (unreliable)

so i have wires in place and i have the original switch but cant wire it up.

Has anyone done one or know how its done and fancy helping me one weekend? i will pay you no problem and a few brews from the mrs. im in loughborough leicestershire.

cheers Andy.

Try here

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/peter.betts/supra/TechTips/spoiler1.htm

All the wiring diagrams are there including a diag to wire up without a loom i think. I used these when put mine in. Although i already had a loom, without a loom doesn't look terribly hard, just a pain running cable through the bulkhead probably.

yeah i have that diagram already but dont understand it lol. i have no loom but i have a switch spoiler and ECU, i want it manual and with the original switch

I've got a Garfy controller that I'll sell if you want that? You'll need to speak to someone who has fitted one before though as I don't have a complete wiring diagram - but the wires are marked.

I think it removes the need for the original ecu but not sure.

how much?

I've got a Garfy controller that I'll sell if you want that? You'll need to speak to someone who has fitted one before though as I don't have a complete wiring diagram - but the wires are marked.

I think it removes the need for the original ecu but not sure.

If Ulysees doesn't want it I will take it.

So for the hijack.