The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gun metal Sup woman rips off her front end in Aberdare, Wales... ***Slightly NWS***

neo2810

Guest samsalter

wtf. why was a women driving a supra??

she should have a micra or something, what a waste of a supra.

i doubt she appreciated it for what it was, if she did fair play i take it back.

i doubt she appreciated it for what it was, if she did fair play i take it back.

There's some very high profile female Supra owners.

IE:

This Supra:

Belongs to this woman:

Seriously? :blink:

There's a good few female supra owners on this site.

Guest samsalter
Seriously? :blink:

There's a good few female supra owners on this site.

haha i thought there would be.

like i said as long as they appreciate what they got, then thats pretty cool tbh, female petrol heads are hot.

but i got the impression this bird from aberdare did not, i dont know y i think that but i do.

it annoys me that people are so oblivious to what a car truely is sometimes, people just drive a car without knowing anything about it.

it goes 2 ways

1. shes a muppet that has no clue about the supra

2. or she is crazy jap car enthusiast that was unlucky when showing off

sorry if i was rude ladies :)

haha i thought there would be.

like i said as long as they appreciate what they got, then thats pretty cool tbh, female petrol heads are hot.

but i got the impression this bird from aberdare did not, i dont know y i think that but i do.

it annoys me that people are so oblivious to what a car truely is sometimes, people just drive a car without knowing anything about it.

it goes 2 ways

1. shes a muppet that has no clue about the supra

2. or she is crazy jap car enthusiast that was unlucky when showing off

sorry if i was rude ladies :)

if only all of us could have your level of car appreciation:rolleyes:

I actually thought your first post was a joke but after reading your second i can see that it was not, the fact you get annoyed by people who do not get a stiffy for a 15 year old supra is rather worrying.

She tanked her supra, i'm sure she's annoyed and reasonably embarrased about it however i'm pretty sure it wasn't because she had a vagina.

I'm a female supra owner, I agree some women really can't drive, it's true of some of my friends, but not all men can drive either, not as high amount as women thought lol. I love my supra and appreciate it for what it is, so I agree this women sounds like an idiot :p

Thread title rather suiting the direction of conversation: Gun metal supe woman rips off her front end...this is heading to the NWS posts! :D

Hmm lubly...but something a bit plasticky about her :s

I don't understand what you mean about 'a bit plasticky'...? She's totally hot ILMAO do you prefer saggy tits..? She's a knock out, admit it and most likely if you had pulled her she would of been the hottest girl you had ever pulled..!

Are you a female? Girls will always find faults on other hot chicks..!