The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Basingstoke Meet tonight 22nd July

shaf

A last minute meet organised by no one in particular.

So far we have

1. Shaf

2. Oxyqueen (if he's got his car bits together)

3. Slow Dog (cos he will be working on queens car)

4. Clarkey Sparkey

anyone else is more than welcome to watch a blow torch being taken to oxy's car and his Cats being massacred by the Dog.

Meet will start at about 6.30pm, if all of the above can get their acts together :D

Was a great evening :)

Got my car fixed by SlowDog (thx m8) and then me, shaf, dog and clarkey sparkey went for a burn.

Had to drop dog off cos he needed to do stuff, but shaf clarkey and me went off into Bracknell, for a burn down the dual carriageways.

yeah was good eve :)

I take my hat off to Ash's driving. A Supra can be thrown around.

The first time at the lights ... My bad - I was asleep or something!

The Second time - got the start fine - but missed the gear change Bas**rd!

So was handed my hat ... could keep up. Just couldn't overtake As I nearly lost it ... doing 125 on a straight ... move to overtake ... oh shit! A nasty bend ... felt the back end sweep abit. Lifted and breaked. Good driving Oxy!

The Third time ... gotcha! At the lights - got the start - then immediately going around a tight left hander ... 2 Supes abrest ... about 50mph .. was in 2nd. Was on the inside, Ash on the outside .... but the inside lane is quicker than the outside - you can drive in a straight line ... so Gotcha! :)

My fav has got to be when the dual carridgeway turned into a 3 lane. And we split a Merc at the lights. Haha! Would've liked to see his face!

Driver of the day ?

1. Auto is easier to drive

2. Got 2 broken knuckles ...

3. Was playing better music

:) Haha! Umm ... I think that was me!

Was a good night man

dont feel bad, i just know those roads pretty well (used to throw my car up and down em on a regular basis) so knew how hard to take the bends etc....

we will have to do that again

make it a monthly Bracknell Grand Prix!! >

Was good night ... enjoyed it. Just a shame there was no other cars to kill. When I lived in Bracknell .. you were guaranteed to find someone on that stretch of road we were on.

Gave the car a good rest on the way home ... 60 on the M4. That was the 2nd time I filled the car up that day! Had 3/4 of a tank before ... and just over 1/4 after.

was a good meet for sure, altho i needed a change of underwear when i got home :p

just got to my parents in derby now after a 220 mile drive :eek:

exhausted aint the word, i set off at 9.30am stopped off at stoke for an interview which went really well and then made for derby.

same time next month...... for sure :devil: