Momo F1 Steering wheel

Axle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Out as in batting for the other team?...

I tell you what, next best thing i will pay for your flight to pick it up hows that sound? ;)

WOW that's fairly come down in price from when I wanted to buy it for 100 pounds delivered to Portugal...!

Easy jet has return flights Lisbon to Luton for 50 pounds, so I guess you were serious after all when offered to pay for my flights to pick it up.

Good luck with the sale mate...;)

WOW that's fairly come down in price from when I wanted to buy it for 100 pounds delivered to Portugal...!

Easy jet has return flights Lisbon to Luton for 50 pounds, so I guess you were serious after all when offered to pay for my flights to pick it up.

Good luck with the sale mate...;)

Dude you could offer me £200 i still would not consider sending this to you (or abroad).

It isn't about the money for me, more about the product having some use.

Dude you could offer me £200 i still would not consider sending this to you (or abroad).

It isn't about the money for me, more about the product having some use.

There is no logic to your comment..! ILMAO

No point going on about it though..!

Either way here's a free bump..! Good luck...! ;)