The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New member, potential new owner

Guest fcuk1_6

Guest fcuk1_6

Hi all :hello:,

I'm currently looking into the prospect of buying a Supra TT, just need to try to persuade the girl friend then try to find the right one for the right doh.

I've currently got a 350Z that I'm trying to shift and once it goes I'll be on the hunt properly.

Think I'll be after a UK manual model but finding them quite hard to come by and the girlfriend (who shares the car with me as I have a company car) will want leather and is very particular on colours so prob not red or white which doesn't make things any easier. :(

Also looking at RX7s but dont think their reliability is up to scratch, a supercharged 350Z and maybe 200sx S15s.

I always like to join an owners forum before I buy, find it's always a good way to get a feel for the good and bad points of the car.

Welcome :)

You'll pay way over the odds for a decent UK manual car. If I were you I'd talk to Jurgen on here about importing a nice one from Japan instead. He can do the leather for you and any other bits you want on the car before you pick it up. That's the best way to get the most for your money.

Guest fcuk1_6
Welcome :)

You'll pay way over the odds for a decent UK manual car. If I were you I'd talk to Jurgen on here about importing a nice one from Japan instead. He can do the leather for you and any other bits you want on the car before you pick it up. That's the best way to get the most for your money.

How sore will insurance be though, my JDM 350Z is costing us over a grand

Welcome dude, Look no further than a Supra. Amazing machines. :D

depends on how much you have to spend there is some Good cars being sold on this forum. Although Jurgen as said above is you rman if you want one imported, like myself and loads on here we have had our cars imported by him. Cant fault the wee man, Would never go any where else TBH.

Good luck finding a car bud. :D

Guest fcuk1_6
:welcome:

firstly, what spec of TT are you after? standard or slighty modified? as also said above, speak to jurgen! he gets some real good cars in and he will find everything you personally want in one ;) whats your budget

secondly get the pics up of your car :D we love pics here :p

Your wish is my comand :)

Guest fcuk1_6
:welcome:

firstly, what spec of TT are you after? standard or slighty modified? as also said above, speak to jurgen! he gets some real good cars in and he will find everything you personally want in one ;) whats your budget

secondly get the pics up of your car :D we love pics here :p

Maybe with BPU and a decent set of wheels (although I think the 20s I've got on the Z will fit the supra if it sells without them), not needing anything too daft (yet). Whatever I get for the 350Z I can put back into its replacement and maybe up to £2k more but would need that to cover any increase in insurance as well.

go for the supra with out any shadow of a doubt out of your choice of cars there.. i have tried a lot of cars and come back for m 2nd supra..

also i always found that toyota's are quite a bit cheaper to insure than other cars of a less spec.. skylines scoob's etc etc

WELCOME :)

Guest fcuk1_6
go for the supra with out any shadow of a doubt out of your choice of cars there.. i have tried a lot of cars and come back for m 2nd supra..

also i always found that toyota's are quite a bit cheaper to insure than other cars of a less spec.. skylines scoob's etc etc

WELCOME :)

Good to know the insurance mite not hurt as much as I thought :)