The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Yorkshire breakfast meeting 24th April

paulj1

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Andy i didn't think there would be enough interest to do a club thing although would have been nice.

they only ask for names so they know roughly how may are going so they don't run out of the all important bacon and sausage butties lol

Last time they was even a xj220 and brand new lambo turn up with Italian plates so it must be worth it

Maybe even a drive out after if any ones up for it

Sounds good, are there any service stations or popular sat nav friendly places we can all meet up and convoy into the event?

May be good to join the party, as a party as it where.

not sure about any where to meet up maybe in Malton market place or some thing like that? couple of us meeting near beverley on 1079 with evos etc I'll be the lone Supra unless anyone fancies joining us for a little drive up there on some good roads

Hi Names Mike not home much as iam a Merchant Seaman but I am up for it wife says I can use her supra,

Paul, Were about in Beverley you meeting and what time.

I think i've seen your car mike is it a silver one? i deliver parcels round there ;-) well worth coming if your around and the xj220 was nice and to see it been used hard by the look of it not locked in a garage like most lol

Yes thats the wife,s silver N/A with after market exhaust (bit loud) so it can annoy the neighbours have to creep in and out at night. talking of nights and early mornings what time are we meeting in this layby.